Julia Kelly, Ph.D. has over 30 years’ experience with counseling, business development, restructuring and re-missioning businesses. She has a rich knowledge and diversity of business and professional expertise in performance coaching, consulting and counseling with corporations and executives. Julia’s expertise is performance coaching and consulting on organizational development/team building, and performance. She is a well-known therapist and business coach in the Atlanta area.
Her background is in Psychology, Family and Marriage, Behavioral Analysis, Sales & Training, Time Management, Marketing, Corporate Management and Advanced Coaching techniques. She and her husband Jack have been marriage counselors for over 25 years.
- Certified & Graduate of Corporate Coach U University, Life Changing U
- Certified Marriage & Family Therapists
- Doctorate Degree in Addictions Counseling-Logos Graduate School
- American College of Professional Mental Health Practitioners
- MBA – Aidan University
Julia is a well-known speaker, teacher, facilitator and teleconference leader for businesses and corporations.
Career Highlights: CEO, the Opus One Group, Inc., President, & Founder of DayStar Foundation – A Center for Growth and Change; Founder of BusinessChaplains.net
- Advisory Board – Wellstar Family & Patients Cancer Center
- Georgia Board of Examiners for Christian Counselors & Therapists-Board Member
- American Chaplaincy Association – Board Member
- Aidan University Board of Directors